Friday, December 4, 2009

New tripod? Sofia!



Shot some moon setting shots on the way to Lowes yesterday and used the tripod since I was shooting the long lens with tele-converter. STRONG wind.... tripod wouldnt be still, all shots were blurry. SO, my stash cash may have to go initially towards a new tripod :( Wish the shots would have come out better, but I was on a ridge top with no shelter with 20mph winds, but to shoot good landscape I need a decent tripod....

Well still saving towards the new camera body.

Did shoot some nice images at the Grove Park last night. Rather proud of myself overall. I am shooting fully manual, and have been for some time now, but was shooting with the dreaded pop up flash plus manual and still got some good shots.

So far my favorite.... still needs some post processing.

No comments: