Thursday, February 18, 2010

Updated humor for 2/18/2010

I guess some lessons are never learned. Havent been able to snap a shot of this one yet....

So I am sitting in Starbucks, around lunchtime. Came by for a quick place to do some work, and its turned out to be a longer stay than originally thought. That unto itself is rather funny...

But:

I am sitting here and I look outside at this guy smoking. Grossly overweight, I'd guess 400lbs and about 5-5 in height. As I pay a bit more attentions I notice a portable oxygen pack with him. Now, portable oxygen isnt flammable, but its an accelerate, but thats okay he's outside.

What strikes me as odd, or the lessons never learned is 1) he's overweight, BAD 2) he is smoking, which as most of us know isnt a good thing 3) he is on portable oxygen.

See the pattern here?

No comments: