Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm bored


Sophia! One of my favorite models and next door neighbors kid. I had the opportunity to keep her and her brother Bradley today. Was suppose to keep only Sophia, but schools were out so I got him too. Hard to entertain 2 kids, Sophia at 4 and Bradley at 7, Joseph my son at 14 and me at 45. What ever should we do.... Movies, McDonalds play land, and hide and seek from my camera seemed to be the course of the day.

Had to run a few errands with them, not real excited about driving around with me. Sophia kept telling me she was bored. I'm bored!... Paul, I'm bored.... I'm bored. Of course me and my smart ass ways play along to say the least. So, I decided that I would give Sophia "I'm Bored" a friend!

Sophia and her friend the board.

She didnt find the humor as Joseph and I did. ;)

1 comment:

Matt said...

I think its pretty damn funny! - but we got the same sick sense of humor so it should be expected