Friday, November 27, 2009

Times are tough......

Times must be tough for Starbucks, or at least the Starbucks close to the house. They must be making extra money by renting out the shop as cold storage for meat. I've came here 2 days in a row, now that my old haunt has closed, and the place is frigid (warmest comment I can make).
Not sure how much I can handle a place this cold first thing in the morning. I'm cold natured anyway, and I dont need any help getting colder.

On to other stuff....

Annette got up at 4:30, without the aide of an alarm clock, which is an amazing feat! I decided I might as well get up to being an early morning person. Off to Walmart for Annette in search of the trampoline in the sale flyer. Joseph, had one, that got ko'd by the latest tree falling about a year ago. As much as I fought the idea and danger of a trampoline he had a good time on it, and wants another. Well, why not.... She got one, with minimal effort considering what she said Wally world was like at 5am.

I went to Kohl's to get a few things for Annette, but after I saw the checkout line that stretched around 3 sides of the inside I decided that hour plus wait wasnt worth the trival stuff she wanted. I will say, if it would have been something she really wanted I'd have stuck it out.

Okay, I really need to warm up since I am at Starbucks typing this blog. I think the bathroom's are warm, maybe its time to head there.

No comments: