Monday, November 23, 2009

11/23, Greenberry's.


Sitting yet again in Greenberry's coffee shop, my normal "haunt" of the morning. Last few days of this coffee shop, as they are closing Wed. Sort of bummed about that fact yet another coffee shop is closing up, I seem to close them down. First PJ's that was located in the old Gerber Village and now Greenberry's. I guess its on to Starbucks after Wed...

Actually Starbucks coffee has gotten better, when I am away I drink the stuff and its not bad overall, compares to the median coffee tastes of Greenberry's. My complaint with SB's is the stores are overall cold on the inside. Not sure if they really want you sitting inside fro long. Wireless costs, temps are cooler and just seems to be a cold atmosphere.

So on to something I found hillarious! Hopefully the picture I am attaching works. Now I find this so funny....

No comments: